I'm home for Friday night, cleaning my house for the open house my realtor is having here this weekend. She's opening my house from 10:30am-4pm on Saturday and 1-4pm on Sunday. I have volleyball practice tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 8:30am because that's the only time our director could get us into the gym. (We normally practice on Sunday afternoons, but since I am going out of town, I had to reschedule!) SO, I am leaving my house tomorrow morning at 8:00am with Mr. Ed and all my luggage in tow to head to volleyball practice. Poor little cat gets to sit in his box in the car almost the entire day!! I have no choice though, since he can't be around for the open house and has to go with me to Houston.
After volleyball practice and a couple of other errands around town, I am heading to Houston for almost the entire rest of my break. My mom has very patiently been collecting a list of wedding things to do, since I promised her I would focus on the wedding over spring break. We have a whole list of appointments, stores to visit, and things to think about for next week!
Travis is in Del Rio this weekend, getting our new house inspected. We have signed the contracts and are about to own a beautiful house in Del Rio! We are so excited about getting it all set up! Travis will be moving back to Del Rio in about two weeks, and we are planning to close on March 31st, as long as all the paperwork goes through. He will be living in Del Rio again for about four months before I get there, so he'll be able to work on some of the maintenance things we will need to do there. Then, when I get there in August, we can make it look pretty too!
As his instructor training is coming to an end in San Antonio, Travis is pretty busy getting all the last flights and tests done. I am planning to see him next week, on my way back to Austin. He should be finished with everything (weather permitting) by the 26th of March. He's pretty excited to get back and get started with his real job, but I will sure miss having him so close!
The last Saturday of spring break, I will have another volleyball tournament. Then, it's back to work on Monday!
And somewhere in there, it's St. Patrick's day...so wear green, smile, and check your mailboxes!
congrats on your new house!! hope your place here sells fast!
ReplyDelete