In anticipation of leaving Texas at the end of May, Barrett and I traveled the state of Texas to say goodbye to friends and family and to capture pictures of Barrett in parts of Texas that he might never see. The road trip was a huge success, and I think we both had a great time! We, of course, couldn't go everywhere, but I think we covered the most important places for this trip!
We traveled a total of 1700 miles and visited (in order) Seguin, Austin, Fort Worth, Edgewood, Wylie, Montgomery, the Woodlands, and San Antonio. We left on March 15th and returned home on April 6th, so we were gone just over three weeks! Barrett was a great traveler and did very well in the car, considering the amount of time he had to spend in his carseat. He seemed very curious about everywhere we went and was happy to meet many new people and visit family. I couldn't have asked for a better travel companion! :-)
My little travel buddy!
Towards the end of the trip, Barrett figured out that he could turn his head back and see me in the front seat. He was pretty excited about that! :-)
Stay tuned for posts about each of the places we visited!
No comments:
Post a Comment